This 1-Day workshop is filled with tools and exercises, so you can set the right goals for the road of your success, know what to do to achieve your goal(s), and be prepared for almost any obstacle that gets in your way.
The intensive workshop comprises of Goal-Setting Tools that cover 5 core areas:
|Vision for Life and Business||Identify a Whole Life Vision that maps onto a 10 year vision and then onto 3 month vision|
|Pick The Right Goal(s)||Picking Goals to Move Forward With. Brainstorming Your vision and goal ideas. Select meaningful goals that add real value to your life.|
|Goal Ecology and Motivation||Explore the WHY you chose those goals, and why NOW to gain maximum commitment.|
|Nailing it and setting SMART Goals||Making your goals more effective by setting SMART goals and identifying obstacles.|
|Annual Goal Setting||The process of setting 3 specific Annual Goals – from start through to an action to take tomorrow!|
Duration: 1 Day (9 AM to 5 PM) including breaks
Refreshments (Water, Coffee, Tea) and light meals will be provided during Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea.
Location: TBA for each workshop individually
Group Sessions with min. 5 people, and max. 20 people (to ensure there is sufficient time for individual questions)
Your ‘Bring Home’
- 8 tools to set goals for up to 10 years
- Vision Sheet with your personal vision for your designed future
- Wheel Of Life worksheet with identified areas of improvement and focus
- Quarterly Vision Sheet with Milestones & Projects to work on
- Whacky Wild Goals Brainstorm Sheet
- Understanding your WHY and WHY NOW for all of your set goals
- Goals Motivator – the hidden treasure of where you will be
- SMART Goals template for future SMART Goals, including your big hairy audacious goal for the next 3 months
- Annual Goal Setting Worksheet to create your best year ever.
- Action Plan that is executable for the next 3 months
- Strategies on how to address obstacles
We will invite you to join us on a 90 Day Challenge – where you will be achieving more than ever before in the same timeframe.
Who should attend this workshop
Everyone who wants to
- be more effective;
- be more successful;
- achieve more in less time;
- make New Year’s resolutions stick!